Looking for "Mame" cabinet. -- Columbus OH

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2005 7:47:47 PM

I'm looking for a cheap, but good (does that actually exist?) cabinet
to use for a mame cabinet in the Columbus OH area.

I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, I don't have the tools (saws,
etc) to build my own and I don't own a truck. :)

Thanks,
Chad

More about : mame cabinet columbus

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 8:43:56 PM

check ebay for auctions listed by "drmoonsparkle", he has what you need
and probably is driving distance from you
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:22:57 PM

Thanks,

I'm at least 100 miles from Bowling Green. And since I don't have a
truck, I'd have to rent one ($19.95) and pay .59 per mile.

Probably a little more then I'm looking to pay....right now. :)

Chad
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 6:24:03 PM

Call me, I am sure we can work something out.

419-494-4584
!