WTB Galaxian coin door

Hi,
Still looking for a gray Midway coin door for my Galaxian restoration,
also need the two metal mounting brackets for the marquee. Please
contact me if you have either item you'd like to sell.
Thanks,
Rich Harkoff

On 1 Jun 2005 16:02:12 -0700, "don1400" <rharkoff@new.rr.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>Still looking for a gray Midway coin door for my Galaxian restoration,
>also need the two metal mounting brackets for the marquee. Please
>contact me if you have either item you'd like to sell.
>Thanks,
>Rich Harkoff

Got the marquee retainers here:

http://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=MBRACKETSET