martin

I've gotten rid of all of the popups, but I'm being annoyed by pop-unders in
one particular page that I read regularly. It appears to be due to a cookie
with a .com extension that I can remove but that is replaced every time I
access that page.

Is there some way to block a specific cookie, perhaps like the way you can
block email with a message rule?

TIA for any suggestions.

You might find what you're looking for here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;283185
How to Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer 6