k6100 flyback from Disco monitor?

Andre, they look similar but I don't know if they're the same. Do you have one
you're wanting to try? Of the dozens upon dozens of WG6100's I've had, I've
only had ONE Disco - and its chassis was missing. They weren't known for their
reliability, either. Might want to do some searching here and the vectorlist
archives; it's been brought up before but I can't remember the details.

Richard