Gameroom Pictures

How do you run Crystal Castles in the Centipede cab? Can you still play
Centipede too?

Thanks,

Brent
"ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
are.
> Enjoy.
>
> Pete
>

> http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971

Answer: Yes, Track Pack PCB.

"BrentRadio" <newsgroup5@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> How do you run Crystal Castles in the Centipede cab? Can you still play
> Centipede too?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent
> "ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
> are.
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > Pete
> >

> > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971

It's an interesting selection of vectors. None of the typical vectors,
Asteroids, Tempest, or Star Wars. But a Lunar Lander? Most people
usually get the typical ones first, AFAIK.

Regardless, it is a nice collection, and it is good to see a variety of
different games.

I believe it. I loved Omega Race in the arcade and never played a cockpit
until I tried Pete's. MUCH better than an upright, IMO.

Bill

> I miss my Omega Cockpit <tear>. :D
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > are.
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > Pete
> >

> > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971

guinness

Well, nevertheless I traded Pete that Omega cockpit for a Tutankham and I'm
still loving the Tut.

tim (NH)

"WEade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message
>I believe it. I loved Omega Race in the arcade and never played a cockpit
> until I tried Pete's. MUCH better than an upright, IMO.
>
> Bill
>
>> I miss my Omega Cockpit <tear>. :D
>>
>> tim (NH)
>>
>> "ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> > are.
>> > Enjoy.
>> >
>> > Pete
>> >

>> > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971

I feel the same about the OR, I was very pleased with the trade. It's a
cool game. I guess that's why I have the cockpit and an upright. On
another note, I'll be adding a Battlezone, Night Driver, Baby Pac, Track and
Field, and a Multi-Williams in the not to distant future. Ah, the ever
changing gameroom.....

Pete