FS: Galaxian Cab

Hi All,

I have decided to sell off my Galaxian cabinet that has been converted to
JAMMA. It currently houses my Multi game board which is not included. A
working monitor will be included with the cab. Pix upon request. You can
get a glimpse of the cab here: http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971
.. Looking for $225. Plug in a Multi game board from Arcadeshop and you'll
be up and running! Located near Allentown, PA. Can ship at buyer's
expense. Can deliver locally for a fee.

Thanks,
Pete
prostreet36@rcn.com

I'd like to add that the cabinet has been restored, by me, to best as it's
gonna get condition. Cabinet has the typical artwork wear. Also, the
monitor has been recapped, a new leaf switch joystick and buttons are
installed. You need to do nothing except install your JAMMA board.

Pete

"ProStreet36" <prostreet36@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have decided to sell off my Galaxian cabinet that has been converted to
> JAMMA. It currently houses my Multi game board which is not included. A
> working monitor will be included with the cab. Pix upon request. You
can
> get a glimpse of the cab here: http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4971
> . Looking for $225. Plug in a Multi game board from Arcadeshop and
you'll
> be up and running! Located near Allentown, PA. Can ship at buyer's
> expense. Can deliver locally for a fee.
>
> Thanks,
> Pete
> prostreet36@rcn.com

There's the gameroom!

It's tight in there, so it's hard to get good pics, but pete's stuff
is top shelf guys and Me and my girlfriend played this one. It's a
clean cab with a nice monitor. Good luck with the sale pete!

- Matt

PS. Don't forget to stop @ pete's petting zoo (LOL)

TRENDING THREADS