How do i extend the view of my Quick Search?

I just got Windows XP not that long ago and I am having trouble with my Quick
Search taskbar. When I had Windows 98, I could extend the length of it so i
couls see all of my hotkeys at once. I'm not sure if there is a way, but is
it possible with Windoes XP Home Edition to extend the view of my Quick
Search to more than three hotkeys? Post back so I can fix it if there is a
way.

"shadowscott" wrote:

> I just got Windows XP not that long ago and I am having trouble with my Quick
> Search taskbar. When I had Windows 98, I could extend the length of it so i
> couls see all of my hotkeys at once. I'm not sure if there is a way, but is
> it possible with Windoes XP Home Edition to extend the view of my Quick
> Search to more than three hotkeys? Post back so I can fix it if there is a
> way.

I looked on someone else's comment on resizing the Quick Search and I found
it. Thamks anyway. -shadowscott