Saved game test

Is anyone here willing to test my saved game please? I cannot continue it
and SI are as useful as a chocolate teapot in helping me resolve my problem.
If I hear install XP SP2 from them once more I will hide pies in their
pockets and send Rooney round to give them a good slapping.

Cheers guys

--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:53:15 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >Is anyone here willing to test my saved game please? I cannot continue it
    >and SI are as useful as a chocolate teapot in helping me resolve my problem.
    >If I hear install XP SP2 from them once more I will hide pies in their
    >pockets and send Rooney round to give them a good slapping.
    >
    >Cheers guys

    how big is it?
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

    Chris F scribbled :

    > how big is it?

    23Mb zipped as tight as possible. Could add it to a friends site for
    download
    --
    Remove [dot] to reply
    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
    Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:52:55 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >Chris F scribbled :
    >>
    >> how big is it?
    >
    >23Mb zipped as tight as possible. Could add it to a friends site for
    >download

    ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com

    if you wanna email the link.
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
    SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

    Chris F scribbled :

    > ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
    >
    > if you wanna email the link.

    You shopuld have mail mate
    --
    Remove [dot] to reply
    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
    Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:02:32 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >Chris F scribbled :
    >
    >> ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
    >>
    >> if you wanna email the link.
    >
    >You shopuld have mail mate

    donwloaded it mate, just about to try it
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
    SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:02:32 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >Chris F scribbled :
    >
    >> ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
    >>
    >> if you wanna email the link.
    >
    >You shopuld have mail mate

    nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
    holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(
    --

    KerplunKuK wrote:

    > Chris F scribbled :
    >

    >>ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
    >>
    >>if you wanna email the link.
    >

    > You shopuld have mail mate

    Put it on your friends site and I`ll download it.

    Sunhill

    Sunhill scribbled :

    It is on www.fowlerstravel.com/PeterboroughV3.rar
    --
    Remove [dot] to reply
    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
    Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

    Chris F scribbled :

    > nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
    > holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(

    Damn, if only SI would listen to me instead of trying to convince me to
    install SP2.
    --
    Remove [dot] to reply
    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
    Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:01:18 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >Chris F scribbled :
    >
    >> nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
    >> holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(
    >
    >Damn, if only SI would listen to me instead of trying to convince me to
    >install SP2.

    well ive got SP2 installed, windows fully up to date, and it just
    crashed to desktop, so lie and tell them you did.
    --

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    > Sunhill scribbled :
    >
    >>Put it on your friends site and I`ll download it.
    >>
    >>Sunhill
    >

    > It is on www.fowlerstravel.com/PeterboroughV3.rar

    It`s on its way to my computer...

Games Windows XP Video Games