Inspiron 2650 Rubber Pad

I've lost one of those little rubber footing pads under the laptop. How do
you go about replacing one of them?

--
Tom McCune
http://www.McCune.cc

    Tom McCune <news1@DELETE_THISmccune.cc> wrote:

    >I've lost one of those little rubber footing pads under the laptop. How do
    >you go about replacing one of them?

    Go to a craft store, buy a leetle sheet of rubber padding stuff
    that appeals to you, an Exacto knife if you don't have one
    already, and some cement suitable for use on rubber/plastic. Use
    (b) on (a) to cut to fit, then (c) on the result to attach them
    to the laptop. Total cost, even with the Exacto, probably less
    than Dell's shipping/handling charge on replacements.
    --
    OJ III

    Errrrrrrrrrr contact Dell?

    Ogden Johnson III <oj3usmc@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Go to a craft store, buy a leetle sheet of rubber padding stuff
    > that appeals to you, an Exacto knife if you don't have one
    > already, and some cement suitable for use on rubber/plastic. Use
    > (b) on (a) to cut to fit, then (c) on the result to attach them
    > to the laptop. Total cost, even with the Exacto, probably less
    > than Dell's shipping/handling charge on replacements.

    Thank you - I didn't even think of this.

    --
    Tom McCune
    http://www.McCune.cc

Dell Laptops Inspiron Computers