Using Windows XP, SP2, I.E. and O.E. I downloaded the Free ZoneAlarm
program and when I tried to open it, I received an error box: C:\Documents
and Settings\ZoneAlarm.exe if not a valid Win 32 application. What did I do
wrong? Any help out there?
Inez

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Download it again. You should not have had a problem installing it.

"inez" <inez@DoNotCall.com> wrote in message
> Using Windows XP, SP2, I.E. and O.E. I downloaded the Free ZoneAlarm
> program and when I tried to open it, I received an error box:
> C:\Documents and Settings\ZoneAlarm.exe if not a valid Win 32 application.
> What did I do wrong? Any help out there?
> Inez

Jim

It sounds like you have zone alarm at least partially installed. Go to
add/remove programs in control panel and remove zone alarm then try
installing again.

"inez" <inez@DoNotCall.com> wrote in message
> Using Windows XP, SP2, I.E. and O.E. I downloaded the Free ZoneAlarm
> program and when I tried to open it, I received an error box:
> C:\Documents and Settings\ZoneAlarm.exe if not a valid Win 32 application.
> What did I do wrong? Any help out there?
> Inez

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Check for and remove any virus that might be lurking on the computer, they
are known to block installation of Spybot and other Anti-Virus programs.