FS: 13 Project Games in Mesquite Texas

Asteroids Deluxe Cabinet _ missing PCB, Monitor & Mirror $50

Midway Shuffleboard _ Missing coin door $50

Atari Stunt Cycle _ Missing PCB $25

Super Zaxxon _ Smoke Damage _ Plays great $150

Nintendo Super Bike _ Blue Nintendo cab $50

Qix Cabinet _ Missing Marquee & Monitor $25

Zaxxon _ Smoke damage & missing monitor chassis $50

Mat Mania _ Orange Nintendo Cab _ Complete not working $50

Astro Blaster _ Missing monitor $50

Gorf _ Missing monitor & coin door $50

Pole Position Cabinet $50

Tempest _ No Monitor or Boards $50

QBert _ No Monitor $75

damn.. I need to move outta this town.. Texas is where it's at.

- Matt

PS. Anyone makin a trip up from TX to PA anytime this summer?

> Tempest _ No Monitor or Boards $50

Controls present? Cab damaged? Harness/PS intact? I've got a monitor
and could scare up a board.

> QBert _ No Monitor $75

Play blind?

Thanks!

In article <1117759933.773602.188510@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote:

> PS. Anyone makin a trip up from TX to PA anytime this summer?

Maybe you are. :) Do you like heat?

--
Though I've tried, I've fallen... / I have sunk so low
I have messed up / Better I should know