FS: 13 Project Games in Mesquite Texas

Asteroids Deluxe Cabinet _ missing PCB, Monitor & Mirror $50

Midway Shuffleboard _ Missing coin door $50

Atari Stunt Cycle _ Missing PCB $25

Super Zaxxon _ Smoke Damage _ Plays great $150

Nintendo Super Bike _ Blue Nintendo cab $50

Qix Cabinet _ Missing Marquee & Monitor $25

Zaxxon _ Smoke damage & missing monitor chassis $50

Mat Mania _ Orange Nintendo Cab _ Complete not working $50

Astro Blaster _ Missing monitor $50

Gorf _ Missing monitor & coin door $50

Pole Position Cabinet $50

Tempest _ No Monitor or Boards $50

QBert _ No Monitor $75
4 answers Last reply
More about project games mesquite texas

    damn.. I need to move outta this town.. Texas is where it's at.

    - Matt

    PS. Anyone makin a trip up from TX to PA anytime this summer?

    > Tempest _ No Monitor or Boards $50

    Controls present? Cab damaged? Harness/PS intact? I've got a monitor
    and could scare up a board.

    > QBert _ No Monitor $75

    Play blind?

    Thanks!

    Any pics available?

    In article <1117759933.773602.188510@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote:

    > PS. Anyone makin a trip up from TX to PA anytime this summer?

    Maybe you are. :-) Do you like heat?

    --
    Though I've tried, I've fallen... / I have sunk so low
    I have messed up / Better I should know

Games Monitors Nintendo Video Games