FS: Qbert and Karate Champ, Nashville, TN

Okay time to clean out some things.

I am selling the following

Karate Champ - It will be sad to see my first project go. Oh well, it
is fully working. Nice monitor with a little burn. Repo overlay.
Almost complete side art on both sides. Original joysticks in all four
locations. Very nice bezel. I will throw in an extra bezel that is
not quite as nicel. the game is on wheels so it is very easy to move
around

$250

Qbert - Qbert is almost working. Monitor works, sound board works,
qbert moves, the pyramid and other assorted graphics are displayed
wrong. I am sick of dealing with it and have no interest in keeping
the game. it comes with a repro unapplied upper and lower CPO. the
bezel is flaking but phillipe can hook you up with that. cabinet is in
good shape but is a little wobbly. needs to be reglued at the bottom.

$250

cash and carry, $450 takes em both. pics can be provided for those
interested. in nashville, tn in case you missed it.

Phil

very interested send me your phone number and i will call you

fleadeal@aol.com