SYSTEM RESTORE BLANK

May 20, 2005 5:54:52 AM

i was having some problems with my computer and did a system restore in
hope it would help with some error problems i was having but when i did
the SR i restored my computer when i had problems with NORTON INTERNET
SECURITY 2005 so i was going to undo the SR but now it comes up blank
and my search does not work any idea on how to fix this thanks
p.s i have window xp

More about : system restore blank

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 2:38:45 PM

See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q301224/

<batdevil@webtv.net> escribió en el mensaje news:8473-428D89BC-1138@storefull-3137.bay.webtv.net...
>i was having some problems with my computer and did a system restore in
> hope it would help with some error problems i was having but when i did
> the SR i restored my computer when i had problems with NORTON INTERNET
> SECURITY 2005 so i was going to undo the SR but now it comes up blank
> and my search does not work any idea on how to fix this thanks
> p.s i have window xp

Anonymous
May 22, 2005 1:13:34 AM

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
the page below along with any other error message generated by System
Restore. This will help us in diagnosing the problem.

System Restore Failures to restore:
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srfail.html

System Restore fails to create an automatic restore point:
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srauto.html

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User