Edmans goal against Liverpool

I heard this one was supposed to be a good one.. Anyone got it or a link
for it?

Cheers

Mikael

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> I heard this one was supposed to be a good one.. Anyone got it or a link
> for it?
>
> Cheers
>
> Mikael
Nevermind.. I found it.. Quite an impressive strike he made..

> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>> I heard this one was supposed to be a good one.. Anyone got it or a link
>> for it?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mikael
> Nevermind.. I found it.. Quite an impressive strike he made..

Any chance of sharing the find?...

MrMagooba wrote:
>>Mikael Schøler wrote:
>>
>>>I heard this one was supposed to be a good one.. Anyone got it or a link
>>>for it?
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Mikael
>>
>>Nevermind.. I found it.. Quite an impressive strike he made..
>

> Any chance of sharing the find?...

I got it from a mate, so there's no link to it.. I can mail it if you
want.. ? filesize is 5.7mb but dunno how big it ends up in email-size..

"MrMagooba" <newsgroup@mrmagooba.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>>> I heard this one was supposed to be a good one.. Anyone got it or a link
>>> for it?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Mikael
>> Nevermind.. I found it.. Quite an impressive strike he made..
>

> Any chance of sharing the find?...

Hey.

U can get the clip from here: http://www.fmdanmark.dk/goal-edman.avi

Found the link in a Danish football-group.

Jacob ;)