ANNOUNCE: New Amplifone HVU replacement (not modded WG6100)

http://www.members.aol.com/electronicamuse/Amp-HVU

This is the new version of the Amplifone HVU replacement board. Thei
is NOT the WG6100 HVU (also in stock), modded to work with the Amp.
This is the new board that is the same size as original. The WG is
smaller. This prototype has the original heat sink and wiring harness
transplanted and works like a champ! I'll be building the production
models starting this weekend. I am working on getting new heat sinks
fabbed and will do wiring harnesses when I decide what to do with the
neck connector, so the future units can come plug n play. For a fee,
I'll transplant your wiring and heat sink and test the completed unit.
Base price on the unit without heatsink and wiring is $159,shipped,
which is the same for the WG6100 HVU. Version 2 deflection units are
next.

Thanks

Dave Grohowski
Electronic Amusements
electronicamuse AT aol DOT com

Link comes up with scrambled code. Is this a jpg or what?

Pat D.

Electronic Amusements wrote:
> http://www.members.aol.com/electronicamuse/Amp-HVU
>
> This is the new version of the Amplifone HVU replacement board. Thei
> is NOT the WG6100 HVU (also in stock), modded to work with the Amp.
> This is the new board that is the same size as original. The WG is
> smaller. This prototype has the original heat sink and wiring harness
> transplanted and works like a champ! I'll be building the production
> models starting this weekend. I am working on getting new heat sinks
> fabbed and will do wiring harnesses when I decide what to do with the
> neck connector, so the future units can come plug n play. For a fee,
> I'll transplant your wiring and heat sink and test the completed unit.
> Base price on the unit without heatsink and wiring is $159,shipped,
> which is the same for the WG6100 HVU. Version 2 deflection units are
> next.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave Grohowski
> Electronic Amusements
> electronicamuse AT aol DOT com

Mike

Splendid

link not working for me...

john
"Electronic Amusements" <Electronicamuse@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.members.aol.com/electronicamuse/Amp-HVU
>
> This is the new version of the Amplifone HVU replacement board. Thei
> is NOT the WG6100 HVU (also in stock), modded to work with the Amp.
> This is the new board that is the same size as original. The WG is
> smaller. This prototype has the original heat sink and wiring harness
> transplanted and works like a champ! I'll be building the production
> models starting this weekend. I am working on getting new heat sinks
> fabbed and will do wiring harnesses when I decide what to do with the
> neck connector, so the future units can come plug n play. For a fee,
> I'll transplant your wiring and heat sink and test the completed unit.
> Base price on the unit without heatsink and wiring is $159,shipped,
> which is the same for the WG6100 HVU. Version 2 deflection units are
> next.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave Grohowski
> Electronic Amusements
> electronicamuse AT aol DOT com

I deserve some of this retallation, but I figured slow transactions
from 1999 should have been old news by now. I made the mistake of
taking on 2 jobs to support my family and tended to bite off more than
I could chew at times. I have had a great track record ever since I
got my new job 3 years ago and started selling a lot less. If you
don't want to buy from me, stay tuned soon for some resellers that you
can buy my product from.

Dave

Nice reply Dave and I don't mean that sarcastically. It would be nice to close
the book on those bad deals but the group has a long memory. So many people
have been scammed by so many bad sellers, and I see no reason to let stuff like
that go lightly. Anybody who's been scammed I'm sure would agree. In your
case, I suppose only time will tell.

Richard

On 5 Jun 2005 07:55:44 -0700, "Electronic Amusements" <Electronicamuse@aol.com>
wrote:

>I deserve some of this retallation, but I figured slow transactions
>from 1999 should have been old news by now. I made the mistake of
>taking on 2 jobs to support my family and tended to bite off more than
>I could chew at times. I have had a great track record ever since I
>got my new job 3 years ago and started selling a lot less. If you
>don't want to buy from me, stay tuned soon for some resellers that you
>can buy my product from.
>

>Dave

True, true, but I still say that old deals that were purely slow
shouldn't reflect my current activities. I still maintain that I never
scammed anybody. Just a small % were slow. I sold a LOT of stuff back
then and nobody ever didn;t get their order nor complained that I sold
broken junk, which seems to be the common scam. I NEVER sold any
untested or misrepresented items ever. Again, just sometimes too slow.
Not to distract attention from myself, but there are a few very well
know dealers that continue to be very slow on certain shipment, but
that's OK somehow. Oh well. Also, I have a long history of
contributing to this group and not just selling. Take care.

Dave

LOL, Remember when someone hacked all his ebay auctions? I'd about
forgotten about that.

You hit that nail on the head, Fred, Tom and Dave belong together.

I don't know you Dave Widel but I'll be glad to meet you at the next
Des Moines auction.

D Widel wrote:
> You hit that nail on the head, Fred, Tom and Dave belong together.

I haven't been to des moines in a couple of years. If you want to talk
to me you can email me or do it here, but I don't think we've much to
talk about at this point.

"SalahiAndSon" <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Jon,
> Birds of a feather...
> How many times has Dave G. changed his name on ebay at this point for
> suspended accounts? Do a google search on some of these old accounts like
> Dvegro and electronicamuse. How soon ppl forget whos honest and whos not
> in this hobby.
> G.

Dave did have problems back 5-7 years ago but he always came through in the
end.He
made certain changes and now runs a very efficient business with prompt
shipping.I really
hate to see someone attacked for mistakes made in the past when they have
really put forth
an effort to improve themselves.And yes,I've made mistakes in the past as
well,sorry we can't
all be perfect angels like yourself.If you google search enough,I'm sure you
can find negative
posts regarding even the most reputable rgvacers.

OK,flame suit on,everyone fire away.

Dave, Question about the 6100 Deflection board.....will the version 2
take care of the shaky image? Any help for us with the original
one...like upgrading it? Will you be taking trade ins of the old one
for the new one? Thanks, Garry

Hi Garry, the new deflection board will initially come similar to the
old repro one, except there is a new wiring harness installed that
takes care of the shaky problem. I only had 100 wire harnesses made up
for the 100 boards that I am making, so no extras for the boards that
were sold in the past from other sellers. I would email them and ask
if there is a fix. I honestly don't know what the fix it, besides the
mod that mine will already have. Maybe robbing the wire harness from
an original and soldering it directly to the PCB is one thought.

Dave