Explore opens up during start up

May 20, 2005 5:20:05 AM

When I start up my computer, a windows explorer window opens up a blank
screen and it says done down at the bottom, how do I keep this from
happening? I think it has something to do with the start up program

More about : explore opens start

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 2:35:24 PM

Start>Run and type in "msconfig" without quotes. Go to "Startup" tab and see if there is some entry related to explorer. If so, uncheck it and restart Windows.

!