Sign in with
Your question

Place to buy x800XT and 6800 Ultra

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 18, 2004 9:06:41 PM

I know THG just put up a post saying that the x800XT and 6800 Ultra were really hard to find but both are available on NewEgg.com and IN STOCK and those that aren't in stock, if you want a certain one, are usualy coming in between today and 10/21. They have the x800XT in both AGP and PCI-Express but the 6800 Ultra in only AGP. You may also check PriceGrabber.com, it'll find the cheapest site after shipping for you on a product, I just checked NewEgg.com because they are usually the top rated and cheapest. Good luck getting those cards if youre looking, I'll stick to my 9800 pro for now.
October 18, 2004 9:11:36 PM

I got my X800XT PE two moinths ago for $469.

I wonder how much they have dropped in price?

October 19, 2004 6:25:03 AM

You can buy the XT PE direct from Ati, for $499. For now at least.
Related resources
October 19, 2004 12:29:02 PM

On the ATi website it says:

"Stock: Temporarily out of stock. Will ship when available."

Doesn't sound like they have any...

The swedish online retailers have no cards either, some of them lists that they will arrive in a couple of days but i am doubtful at best.

I'm a bit worried about this since i ordered a computer to be delivered in November with a PCIe X800XT PE (it's a company benefit here in Sweden where you get a tax break if you lease your computer through the company, hence the early order/ long delivery time)

I'm beginning to think that i will have to wait
October 19, 2004 12:32:04 PM

Oh and i just checked Newegg.com and while they seem to have the "normal" X800XT:s they have no Platinums available
October 24, 2004 3:12:59 AM

Stopped into the Best Buy at Whitemarsh, MD today and saw 3 Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition right on the store shelf for $499, who said you can't find this card.
October 24, 2004 3:25:40 AM

they must be just empty show (coming soon) boxes :tongue:

:tongue: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/priyajeet/fing.jpg" target="_new"><i><font color=red>Very funny, Scotty.</font color=red><font color=blue> Now beam down my clothes.</font color=blue></i></A> :tongue:
October 24, 2004 6:04:55 PM

But if you place your b/o, you will get one within a couple of weeks.
It is the ones waiting for the shelves to be stocked until buying one that don't have one.

October 24, 2004 7:15:44 PM

Don't think so, but I will revisit the store soon and check it out.
October 25, 2004 2:24:29 AM

Try Gateway...pffFF~!

<font color=blue>AthlonXP-M 2500+(12x200)</font color=blue>|<font color=green>Abit NF7-S</font color=green>|<font color=red>Kingston DDR400 2x256Mb</font color=red>|<font color=purple>NEC Accucync90 19"</font color=purple>|<font color=black>Sapphire 9600XT</font color=black>
!