Transport from SFBay area to Reno

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am trying to justify a trip to pick up a project Centipede in Reno.
Looking for anyone that has a need for games moved from the SFBay area to
the Reno/Sparks area. I have an F250 that can hold 5-6 uprights.

Better yet, if there is a kind soul from Reno coming to the San Jose Super
Auctions in a few weeks and is willing to pick up the centi project for me
for some gas money, that would be great too!

Thanks!
-Tom

Try posting this to RGP too, Tom. Lots of pinfolks over the mountain
there. Good luck!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Cliffy <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in

> Try posting this to RGP too, Tom. Lots of pinfolks over the mountain
> there. Good luck!
>
> Tom wrote:
>> I am trying to justify a trip to pick up a project Centipede in Reno.
>> Looking for anyone that has a need for games moved from the SFBay
>> area to the Reno/Sparks area. I have an F250 that can hold 5-6
>> uprights.
>>
>> Better yet, if there is a kind soul from Reno coming to the San Jose
>> Super Auctions in a few weeks and is willing to pick up the centi
>> project for me for some gas money, that would be great too!
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Tom

Thanks for the tip!

-Tom

Tom,
My brother has a game in Reno. Too bad you were not making the trip
before I picked up that Warlords cocktail!

Kevin
www.krakboi.com

Tom -- That would be awesome!!

Tom wrote:
> "Kevin Rhinehart" <kevinr@gmail.com> wrote in news:1117770742.555221.69890
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Tom,
> > My brother has a game in Reno. Too bad you were not making the trip
> > before I picked up that Warlords cocktail!
> >
> > Kevin
> > www.krakboi.com
> >

> If I end up treking to Reno to pick up the Centi, I will have plenty of
> room for Mikes game. Isn't it a Zaxxon?
>
> -Tom

Tom

Distinguished