FS: or Trade, Red Baron

Let me know if you have an interest or something comparable to trade.
I'm located just west of Cleveland Ohio, 44039

Thanks for looking, Aaron.

E-mailed you. I'm intrested.

Well, if you're planning to vacation in Florida and bring it along with you,
lets talk I've been looking for one of these since I sold my cockpit
version.

Mark Hooks