Error msg. PLATCRTL.BPL

niceguy

Distinguished
May 20, 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to uninstall Panda Anit virus 7.06.00, but whenever I try and
open it, an error msg appears saying: Pavw.exe - Unable to Locate Component.
This application has failed to start becasue PLATCTRL.BPL was not found.
Re-Installing the application may fix this problem. Furthermore when I try
and remove the software from the Add/Remove section it says: Error extractin
the support file. The system cannot find the file specified.

I no longer have the CD from which I originally installed the software,
and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Any ideas would be much
appreciated. Without removing this software, I can't set up my wireless
network.

Niceguy

You might try a manual removal by deleting the program's folders then run a
registry cleaner to remove all reference to it.

Free registry cleaning programs
http://www.iamnotageek.com/printer-138.html