Can't Write Files to CD

When I copy over files to be written to the CD and select "Write These
Files to CD" I hear a beep and nothing happens.
4 answers Last reply
More about write files

    Make sure the CD Recording service is running:

    1. Go to Start > Run and type: SERVICES.MSC , and hit enter.
    2. Scroll down to IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service
    3. Right-click on this service and select Properites.
    4. Set the Startup type to Automatic.
    5. Afterward, Start the service.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Jonathan" wrote:

    | When I copy over files to be written to the CD and select "Write These
    | Files to CD" I hear a beep and nothing happens.

    you have to use CD burner program to copy the file to CdD.

    Thanks, this fixed my problem.

    You're welcome! Glad to hear of your success!

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Jonathan" wrote: