windows xp home edition-

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

my pc keeps shutting down and gives the following message.
error coe 00000019 parameter 1 00000020 parameter 2 85a30b10 parameter 3
85a30c50 parameter 4 0a280001
I need help in deciphering this alien message and continue to use my pc can
anybody help. Heather

Three comments/questions come to mind.

1) Have you tried booting in Safe Mode, then reboot in Normal mode? This has
fixed numerous problems for me over the years.
2) Is there more information in Event Viewer? Go to Control Panel >
Administrative Tools > Event Viewer
3) You may find something useful at http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

Finally, the ol' standby - check for viruses and Spyware just to ensure the
integrity of your system. Or, insert your Windows XP CD and go to Start >
Run and type "sfc /scannow" - without the quotes. Click OK to check you
system files.

Good luck.

--
Michael