Have got panda internet security 2005 loaded on windows xp home panda keeps
trying to upgrade all I get is upgrader exe problem have tried to contact
panda no reply must be extinct as the real panda helpppppppppppppppp

How can I configure Panda Titanium Antivirus 2005 to update automatically?
http://www.pandasoftware.com/support/card.aspx?idSolucion=&idProducto=&idNecesitoAyuda=&idDeseo=&id=21010&IdIdioma=2

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"taffy" wrote:

| Have got panda internet security 2005 loaded on windows xp home panda keeps
| trying to upgrade all I get is upgrader exe problem have tried to contact
| panda no reply must be extinct as the real panda helpppppppppppppppp

The real Panda is not extinct. Endangered, maybe, but not extinct.

Tom

"taffy" <taffy@discussion.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Have got panda internet security 2005 loaded on windows xp home panda
keeps
| trying to upgrade all I get is upgrader exe problem have tried to contact
| panda no reply must be extinct as the real panda helpppppppppppppppp

bar

Mabye not extinct but just as hard to find as support for this product
according to Taffy.

Teaches everyone a lesson: choose the product carefully - price alone is not
a reason to choose one product over another.