Please validate my work

Im trying to hook up my arcade monitor, bypassing the switched power
supply i have now. my arcade monitor uses a isolation transformer. Can
someone please validate my work.

1) So I'm going to strip my AC power cord and reveal 3 wires,
hot,neutral and ground
2) I'm going to connect these wires to their corresponding inputs to an
AC filter that I have to purchase
3) I will add a fuse between the AC power cable HOT wire and the
corresponding AC filter IN
r) I will earth ground from the AC filter to my cabinet
5) I will connect the Neutral wire from my isolator transformer to the
corresponding output on my AC filter
6) I will connect the HOT wire from my isolator transformer to the
corresponding output on my AC filter. I don't want to use a switch, so
please let me know if I'm doing this right.

also,I did not include a power distribution block, as I only need power
to my transformer which will power my monitor. I do not know for sure
but I believe the power distribution blocks only feature is to spread
power to multiple devices, which is not needed in my case.

Please let me know if I have messed up so I don't fry myself! thanks
alot!

Sounds right. Don't forget to run a wire from your monitor's metal
mounting bracket to your earth ground. Actually all of your metal
components should tie to earth ground at the same point, usually at
your power supply or line filter including the monitor, control panel,
coin door, game boards, etc. Make sure the power cord you use is
3-pronged. Black is hot, white is neutral, green is earth ground. You
should be there.

Good luck!

- Craig