Login, User, Password issue

I'm running WIN XP Home, SP2 with just one user/administrator and a login
password set.

When the Welcome Screen appears, I have to click on the user icon before the
password entry box appears.

Any way to have the password entry box open automatically with the Welcome
Screen saving the extra click?

Doc
1 answer Last reply
More about login user password issue

    "J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote in message

    > I'm running WIN XP Home, SP2 with just one user/administrator and a login
    > password set.
    >
    > When the Welcome Screen appears, I have to click on the user icon before
    > the password entry box appears.
    >
    > Any way to have the password entry box open automatically with the Welcome
    > Screen saving the extra click?
    >
    > Doc

    Any suggestions on this one?

Login Microsoft Windows XP