Login, User, Password issue

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 20, 2005 10:45:20 PM

I'm running WIN XP Home, SP2 with just one user/administrator and a login
password set.

When the Welcome Screen appears, I have to click on the user icon before the
password entry box appears.

Any way to have the password entry box open automatically with the Welcome
Screen saving the extra click?

Doc

More about : login user password issue

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 10:53:05 PM

"J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote in message

> I'm running WIN XP Home, SP2 with just one user/administrator and a login
> password set.
>
> When the Welcome Screen appears, I have to click on the user icon before
> the password entry box appears.
>
> Any way to have the password entry box open automatically with the Welcome
> Screen saving the extra click?
>
> Doc

Any suggestions on this one?