Plastic midway cocktail monitor bezels?

Hi all,
I'm looking to acquire the plastic piece that surrounds the monitor in
Midway cocktail machines. Know what I mean? Not the bezel artwork, just
the plastic square. There's this:
http://www.arcadeshop.com/pics/monitor-bezel.jpg

....but I'm looking for one that is already the correct size and doesn't
need to be cut.

Thanks in advance.

Corey

I think 2bits has them.