Original Bubble Bobble PCB - what price?

Hi all, I have an original Taito Bubble Bobble PCB and was wondering what
it's market value is likely to be. Works 100%.

Have checked ebay but the only ones listed (inc. expired listings) are
bootlegs,

Any help much appreciated.

cheers
rick

Rick Ward wrote:

> Hi all, I have an original Taito Bubble Bobble PCB and was wondering what
> it's market value is likely to be. Works 100%.
>
> Have checked ebay but the only ones listed (inc. expired listings) are
> bootlegs,
>
> Any help much appreciated.
>
> cheers
> rick

It depends on who bids on it... I have seen original Bubble Bobble
boards go for as little as $50.00 and as much as $250.00 on greedbay.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!