Internet Explorer 6/WINXP

IE browser was loading as small rectangular size. I right clicked and left
clicked on full screen settig and now Ie comes up full screen and then closes
so fast I don't know how to make normal. Help
2 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer winxp

    If you have two pointing devices active, try disabling one in Device Manager. (start/run, type: devmgmt.msc)

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "aladinsane2005" <aladinsane2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IE browser was loading as small rectangular size. I right clicked and left
    > clicked on full screen settig and now Ie comes up full screen and then closes
    > so fast I don't know how to make normal. Help

    used system restore to fix problem. Disabled 2nd mouse that I wasn't using.
    Let's see if that stops my pointer from disapearing sometimes. Thx for your
    help.

    "aladinsane2005" wrote:

    > IE browser was loading as small rectangular size. I right clicked and left
    > clicked on full screen settig and now Ie comes up full screen and then closes
    > so fast I don't know how to make normal. Help

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft IE6 Windows XP