rundll32 problems!

my windows seems to be going crazy, whenever i go into desktop properties and
try to select a new wallpaper it says "run a dll as an app has been
terminated" and whenever i try to run windows media player it says that an
internal program error has occured and wont initiate and sometimes i play a
game and it terminates for no reason.can anyone help? i have trie virus
scanning it with updated virus definitions, i really dont want to have to
format my hard drive, can anyone help me?

Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en
--

Mark L. Ferguson