I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?

Thank you;
David

You could try these spyware removers.

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

"mladner" <mladner@charter.net> wrote in message
>I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
>but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?
>
> Thank you;
> David

hmm you can try and delete it in safe mode, by restarting your computer
and pressing f8 on start up, or you could try a program called
killbox,you select the file you want to delete and select "delete on
reboot" click delete and reboot and it should be deleted.One of those
methods should work

--
shau
shau's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=6220