Removing a .dll

I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?

Thank you;
David
2 answers Last reply
More about removing

    You could try these spyware removers.

    http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    http://www.webroot.com/

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    "mladner" <mladner@charter.net> wrote in message
    >I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
    >but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?
    >
    > Thank you;
    > David

    hmm you can try and delete it in safe mode, by restarting your computer
    and pressing f8 on start up, or you could try a program called
    killbox,you select the file you want to delete and select "delete on
    reboot" click delete and reboot and it should be deleted.One of those
    methods should work

    --
    shau
    shau's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=6220