Removing a .dll

May 20, 2005 9:48:55 PM

I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?

Thank you;
David

More about : removing dll

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 7:30:56 AM

You could try these spyware removers.

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=...

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/

"mladner" <mladner@charter.net> wrote in message
news:o BJMX7ZXFHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I installed a program that installed spyware on my computer. I deleted it
>but it left a .dll that will not let me delete it. How can I delete it?
>
> Thank you;
> David

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 1:04:58 PM

hmm you can try and delete it in safe mode, by restarting your computer
and pressing f8 on start up, or you could try a program called
killbox,you select the file you want to delete and select "delete on
reboot" click delete and reboot and it should be deleted.One of those
methods should work

--
shau
shau's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=6220