Nice Gameroom add-on @ 1/2 price - SkyBox Rookie Fridge

I bought one of these for my gameroom, and thought I'd pass this on to
others that might be interested. Home Depot is selling the SkyBox Rookie
Refrigerator at 1/2 price for $99.00. It is fluorescent front-lit, and has
interchangeable front panels (primarily with sports teams, but you could
make your own and have it printed at Kinko's like I plan to).

This thing keeps drinks so cold that I actually have frozen Coke inside the
cans when I set it at the max-cold setting. It is made my Maytag, and is a
letigimate product.

Here's the link for more info:

http://www.skyboxbymaytag.com/sbii/about_rookie.aspx

Hope Depot is only selling their in-store stock at this price, so if you
want one, hurry!