McAfee Internet Security Suite 2005 V7

May 20, 2005 10:37:10 PM

While trying to install this product, I get this message:
Mcafee Security has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.
Send an report to Microsoft. YES or NO
The error signatures are
App Name: mghtml.exe
Mod Ver 5.1 2600.2180
App Ver 4.0.0.67
Offset 00010603
Mod Name: ntdll.dll
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 11:37:04 PM

Tried www.mcafee.com ?

--