McAfee Internet Security Suite 2005 V7

While trying to install this product, I get this message:
Mcafee Security has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.
Send an report to Microsoft. YES or NO
The error signatures are
App Name: mghtml.exe
Mod Ver 5.1 2600.2180
App Ver 4.0.0.67
Offset 00010603
Mod Name: ntdll.dll
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about mcafee internet security suite 2005

    Tried www.mcafee.com ?

    --
    Cheers,

    Guy

McAfee Internet Security Microsoft Windows XP