FS: Centipede UR in Texas

selling this for a friend.
the cab is in good condition and works except the sound. the pcb was
bought 100% working, but there may be a problem in the harness or
xformer assembly.
he is looking for $300.
lmk if your interested and i'll get you in touch w/ him.

thanks,
ronald

what part of Texas? kinda big!

thanks

"Ron Jr." <Cegron@webtv.net> wrote in message
> selling this for a friend.
> the cab is in good condition and works except the sound. the pcb was
> bought 100% working, but there may be a problem in the harness or
> xformer assembly.
> he is looking for $300.
> lmk if your interested and i'll get you in touch w/ him.
>
> thanks,
> ronald

sorry, im 2-3 hours from austin, san antonio and houston (central tex).
lmk if you are interested and i'll let my friend know that he has a
potential sale.
thanks,
ronald