temporary ihternet folder will not open??

May 21, 2005 3:01:02 AM

Hi, I cannot open the temporary internet file through explorer, tools,
internet options.... the window flashes up briefly the dissappears. any help
would great
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 5:07:01 AM

Go to run,type:%Temp%

"Mark" wrote:

> Hi, I cannot open the temporary internet file through explorer, tools,
> internet options.... the window flashes up briefly the dissappears. any help
> would great
May 21, 2005 1:45:10 PM

Many thanks but that opened my Temp folder in Docs and Settings, not the temp
internet folder thx anyway

"Andrew E." wrote:

> Go to run,type:%Temp%
>
> "Mark" wrote:
>
> > Hi, I cannot open the temporary internet file through explorer, tools,
> > internet options.... the window flashes up briefly the dissappears. any help
> > would great
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 6:50:31 PM

Start | Run | Type: %tmp% | Click OK |
Click on the Folder button to display the tree view
in the left hand pane | Scroll down to
Temporary Internet Files | Click the [+] to expand |
You will see a Content.IE5 folder | Click the [+] to
expand | you will see some random named folders |
You mau also see a folder called Content.MSO

You may need to have display Hidden files and folders set.

To display Hidden files and folders...

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Folder Options | View tab
Check:
? Display the contents of system folders
? Show hidden files and folders
UNCheck:
? Hide protected operating system files
Apply | OK

[[Hidden files and folders will appear dimmed to indicate they are not
typical items.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes