Looking for a chip

terry

I have a High Impact Football that is missing the chip from the separate
sound board at U6. I believe the markings are CI-55536-5 8751

Anyone have one for me?

In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Terry <congdar@hotmail.com> wrote:
: I have a High Impact Football that is missing the chip from the separate
: sound board at U6. I believe the markings are CI-55536-5 8751

arcadechips.com does.

that's the same CVSD modulator / speech chip used on all with williams
pin & vids for a long time.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

terry

Thanks Mark, I'll check there.

Terry

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Terry <congdar@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : I have a High Impact Football that is missing the chip from the separate
> : sound board at U6. I believe the markings are CI-55536-5 8751
>
> arcadechips.com does.
>
> that's the same CVSD modulator / speech chip used on all with williams
> pin & vids for a long time.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

terry

arcadechips.com has HI-55516 / 55562 / 55564 for CVSD chips.
Are these compatable with my CI-55536 ?

"Terry" <congdar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Mark, I'll check there.
>
> Terry
>
> "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
>> In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Terry <congdar@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> : I have a High Impact Football that is missing the chip from the
>> separate
>> : sound board at U6. I believe the markings are CI-55536-5 8751
>>
>> arcadechips.com does.
>>
>> that's the same CVSD modulator / speech chip used on all with williams
>> pin & vids for a long time.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
>> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu