non-KLOV, non-MAME game found!

Don't get excited, it's only another Pong clone. 1973 Chicago Coin TV
Tennis (not to be confused with U.S. Billards T.V. Tennis).

I put together a quickie web page on it, you can see it here:
http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/TV_Tennis/TV_Tennis.html

Is that a tall capacitor or what!!??

FYI, the game is complete and in excellent condition. Absolutely no water
damage. Monitor does work. Actually, it's a GE 22" or 23" TV, not a monitor.
The game even has a manual set. The game sounds like it coins up, but
doesn't play or display any picture.

If anyone might be interested in this, I'd sell it cheap. I'm in Evanston,
IL (first suburb north of Chicago). But make it quick, as I'm out of space
and it's sitting outside under a tarp. So that "no water damage" claim may
not last long.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)

joemagiera@ameritech.net

She's beautiful joe. wish I could take it =(

I live too far away.

- matt

Hi Joe,
Nice find. There is a warehouse near me with 25 different versions of
that game including a working williams Pro Hockey.

Don

That machine looks to be in VERY nice shape.

You mean... GASP! A game that could be listed as "rare" and truly be
considered "rare?" :)

Nice find!

Bill

> Don't get excited, it's only another Pong clone. 1973 Chicago Coin TV
> Tennis (not to be confused with U.S. Billards T.V. Tennis).
>
> I put together a quickie web page on it, you can see it here:
> http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/TV_Tennis/TV_Tennis.html
>
> Is that a tall capacitor or what!!??
>
> FYI, the game is complete and in excellent condition. Absolutely no water
> damage. Monitor does work. Actually, it's a GE 22" or 23" TV, not a
monitor.
> The game even has a manual set. The game sounds like it coins up, but
> doesn't play or display any picture.
>
> If anyone might be interested in this, I'd sell it cheap. I'm in Evanston,
> IL (first suburb north of Chicago). But make it quick, as I'm out of space
> and it's sitting outside under a tarp. So that "no water damage" claim may
> not last long.
>
> Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
>
> joemagiera@ameritech.net

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:29:23 GMT, "Joe Magiera"
<joemagiera@ameritech.net> wrote:

>Don't get excited, it's only another Pong clone. 1973 Chicago Coin TV
>Tennis (not to be confused with U.S. Billards T.V. Tennis).
>
>I put together a quickie web page on it, you can see it here:
>http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/TV_Tennis/TV_Tennis.html
>
>Is that a tall capacitor or what!!??
>
>FYI, the game is complete and in excellent condition. Absolutely no water
>damage. Monitor does work. Actually, it's a GE 22" or 23" TV, not a monitor.
>The game even has a manual set. The game sounds like it coins up, but
>doesn't play or display any picture.
>
>If anyone might be interested in this, I'd sell it cheap. I'm in Evanston,
>IL (first suburb north of Chicago). But make it quick, as I'm out of space
>and it's sitting outside under a tarp. So that "no water damage" claim may
>not last long.
>
>Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
>
>joemagiera@ameritech.net

This kind of game will never be in MAME because it has no CPU. MAME
originally *simulated* Pong.
It was removed around version .36 since it wasn't true to the
emulation goal of MAME.This is the same reason some of the real oldies
like Stunt Cycle aren't in there, too.

I'd try to get that thing working if I had it, its very cool!

Tim

Well, that's the second one I've seen. The first one was given away
free and I helped haul it off. Then I helped smash it up and bury it.
:)