Prefetch Folder

My son has moved some picuture folders in to the "Prefetch folder" (do ask
why??)
I have tried to mov them back into the original folder but keep being told
that Access is Denied. Can anyone advise how I can move these files or even
access them?

Many Thanks
--
Geoff

Hi,

On the "access denied", please see this link on "taking ownership" of a
folder:
http://rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Taking_ownership

Once you have done this step, you will be able to move them. There is no
reason that they should be in the prefetch folder, that folder should be
left to system use only.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/