Talamobility - Unlimited?

I was looking at their website and they say that they have discontinued
their unlimited package ($49.95/month). They say to go to Fido's website if
your looking for unlimited. Isn't that strange?

--
Mason Storm

Remove "dogface" to reply in email.
Think your pop-up blocker works?? Try this:
http://ciudad.latinol.com//boinks/booters.html
Unlimited local calling anywhere in Canada $70/month.
http://www.fido.ca/portal/en/packages/monthly.shtml#unlimitedcanada

Well they're a fido reseller and I guess it was too costly for them.