TECH : SFII (Street Fighter) Eprom Type : 27c400 ?

I'm trying to help someone upgrade their SFII Championship Edition
to run the Accelerated version .

It's a 3 Rom swap at U21, U22 & U23,
using a 4M 16bit Eproms .

I used 27c4096 chips, but these don't work.

I'm now wondering in these should be 27c400 (or 27c4100) instead.
(...same capacity, diffrent pinout )

If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

Cheers,
Steph
www.HobbyRoms.com

Let me know on this one as well. I would love to have a mod added to
hyper fighting that would allow switching mid-game.

-isaac

Btw, there might be a security chip on this board that you might have
to find some way to circumvent. I'll take a gander at my upgrade
manual(normal/chapion to hyper). and see what eproms had to been
changed.

-isaac

Looks like those 3 were to upgrade champion to hyper fighting. This is
a guess, but you might need to replace more to get that "upgrade" to
work.

-isaac