  • Memory
  • Windows XP
a b } Memory
May 21, 2005 11:07:34 PM

Hello,

on my PCs with windows XP installed, I get an error Message saying that
there is not enough Memory to print and that I have to free Harddisk space.
When I click on "OK" the printer works normally.
How to avoid this error message?

Thanks in advance :-)

More about : memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 21, 2005 11:07:35 PM

Try this link
PostScript Printers Print "Insufficient Memory" Error Message
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248397

petecee