please help! Whenever I try to "change the way users log on and off" so I can
enable the "Welcome Screen" and "Fast User Switching" this Winodw keeps
popping up: "Client Services for NetWare has disabled the welcome screen and
fast user switching mode. To enable these features you must uninstall Client
Services for NetWare". The thing is I can't find NetWare! My PC was working
just fine, until somebody from our Internet Company came to fix some internet
problems that we had...ever since then, our configuration was messed up.
Please help!!!

Error Message When You Try to Turn On Welcome Screen or Fast User Switching:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315347

Error message "A recently installed program has disabled the Welcome screen
and Fast User Switching" while turning on the Welcome Screen:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ginadll.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User