WTB: enduro racer CP

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking for an upright enduro racer CP.

Really only need the metal housing everything sits in with the piano style
hinge, etc but would consider a good condition working CP I could just plug
in if the price was right.

Prefer local because shipping this thing is not going to be cheap.. if you
have one, you know it's heavy. (shipped to 07737)... or i'll drive out an
hour or so in any direction from my zip.

Let me know.

Thanks.
keitth.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I second that - but I need to overlay to go on mine- ( it's all cracked on
the front edge )

If you have a spare - let me know !

- Chris.
www.myarcadegames.com