FS Cosmic Monsters 2 not working

Has board problems, monitor good, clean cabinet, original, $100 pick up
only. I honestly dont have time to ship this, sorry.
If you are in New England or NJ/PA/CT I believe Pat Marshall is still doing
his excellent delivery service for games - honest, safe transport, good guy.
At your entire expense, he can pick it up at my warehouse and get it to you.
Contact Pat at Ataripatrick@hotmail.com

--
Art

Can you email me some pics? Thanks!

- Matt

Late in the week I hope - life is getting way too hectic lately.

--
Art