On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:29:03 GMT, "*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*" <guess@who.com>
wrote:

>Has anyone found him on CM5

i didnt play CM5 long enough to look through my own squad, nevermind
look for other players.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

"*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*" <guess@who.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found him on CM5

Ever since 5.05 came out on FM2005, has anyone noticed it being an awful lot
harder to sign him? He keeps saying he wants to further his career with DC
United...

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/* wrote:
> Has anyone found him on CM5

No idea. havent played that one yet... og probably never will.

"Dr Evil" <twelveinchnob@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> "*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*" <guess@who.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone found him on CM5
>>

> Ever since 5.05 came out on FM2005, has anyone noticed it being an awful
> lot harder to sign him? He keeps saying he wants to further his career
> with DC United...

cool player i just find it hard to get him in my team, got ben arfa as
current winger on left and van der vaart and d'allesandro as MC's never play
ADU up front always left mid or occasionally MC, where do you guys play him?

hehas changed to AM/FLC on my game.

bad pace tho, its only 12

although only 6 months into a new start with 5.5 i have tried repeatedly to
sign him and he keeps saying no.

AJSMITH wrote:
> although only 6 months into a new start with 5.5 i have tried
> repeatedly to sign him and he keeps saying no.

No point trying to sign him then anyway as he is only 15, and can not play
until he's 16. I think you to wait until DC United release him on a free, as
SI made it harder to snatch under 17's in the 5.0.5 patch, but it seems to
make it impossible to sign Adu, though it might depend on what club you are
at he won't come to my Parma side, but I'm only in the second season.

--
Michael Murray

Christo wrote:
> "Dr Evil" <twelveinchnob@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*" <guess@who.com> wrote in message
>>> Has anyone found him on CM5
>>>

>> Ever since 5.05 came out on FM2005, has anyone noticed it being an
>> awful lot harder to sign him? He keeps saying he wants to further
>> his career with DC United...
>>

> cool player i just find it hard to get him in my team, got ben arfa as
> current winger on left and van der vaart and d'allesandro as MC's
> never play ADU up front always left mid or occasionally MC, where do
> you guys play him?

On CM03/04 I played him as my attack minded MC for my Forest team, he played
here for about 15 years (though he would occasionaly play upfront or on the
left if needed).
In FM2005 he played/plays on the left side of a three man strike force for
my AGCM team, haven't managed to sign him for either my Sevilla or Parma
games (due to him not wanting to come and him being non-EU).

--
Michael Murray

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/* wrote:
> Has anyone found him on CM5

I don't think CM5 has any of the players playing in the American league
teams, in the demo I played all the American teams were completely blank,
and I don't think the MLS is playable.

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> AJSMITH wrote:
>
>>although only 6 months into a new start with 5.5 i have tried
>>repeatedly to sign him and he keeps saying no.
>

> No point trying to sign him then anyway as he is only 15, and can not play
> until he's 16. I think you to wait until DC United release him on a free, as
> SI made it harder to snatch under 17's in the 5.0.5 patch, but it seems to
> make it impossible to sign Adu, though it might depend on what club you are
> at he won't come to my Parma side, but I'm only in the second season.

Got no problem signing under 17's in my games..