Looking for a game tech in Glendale/Scottsdale AZ

Hey all.

I'm looking for a game tech in Glendale/Scottsdale AZ. I need someone that's
not afraid of monitors, power supplies, large control panels and working in
HOT drive-ins! I would prefer someone that's in the field but will also take
on the collector hobbyist.

Respond to this thread if your interested. The work will be going to each
location, there are only 2, once a week and filling in on service calls when
they call them in. I'm considering moving Pinball machines into these
locations so there will be the cleaning and repair of them to deal with as
well.

Matt

Matt Mac Donagh wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> I'm looking for a game tech in Glendale/Scottsdale AZ. I need someone that's
> not afraid of monitors, power supplies, large control panels and working in
> HOT drive-ins! I would prefer someone that's in the field but will also take
> on the collector hobbyist.
>
> Respond to this thread if your interested. The work will be going to each
> location, there are only 2, once a week and filling in on service calls when
> they call them in. I'm considering moving Pinball machines into these
> locations so there will be the cleaning and repair of them to deal with as
> well.
>
> Matt

youve got mail matt

TRENDING THREADS