Can Jail Break be converted to Rushin Attack?

I found Konami Jail Break conversion game nearby and was wondering: Can it
be converted to Rushin Attack or other Konami Classic games? KLOV shows
several "Konami Classic" style games. Is it simply a matter of burning the
new software on the hard drive?

Mark Hooks

No hard drive in Rushin' Attack. :) I'm sure you mean EPROMs. Probably just
as easy to find a whole board.

"Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I found Konami Jail Break conversion game nearby and was wondering: Can it
>be converted to Rushin Attack or other Konami Classic games? KLOV shows
>several "Konami Classic" style games. Is it simply a matter of burning the
>new software on the hard drive?
>
> Mark Hooks

Well that answers that question then, thanks. I was assuming that KLOV had
the correct info when it said Jail Break and Rushin Attack both used the
Konami Classic hardware. Sounds like the differences would prevent a
conversion then.

Mark
"rcbullock@no_spam.cox.net" <rcbullock@no-spam.cox.net> wrote in message
> No hard drive in Rushin' Attack. :) I'm sure you mean EPROMs. Probably
> just as easy to find a whole board.
>
> "Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>I found Konami Jail Break conversion game nearby and was wondering: Can it
>>be converted to Rushin Attack or other Konami Classic games? KLOV shows
>>several "Konami Classic" style games. Is it simply a matter of burning
>>the new software on the hard drive?
>>
>> Mark Hooks

Mark Hooks <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote:
: I found Konami Jail Break conversion game nearby and was wondering: Can it
: be converted to Rushin Attack or other Konami Classic games? KLOV shows
: several "Konami Classic" style games. Is it simply a matter of burning the
: new software on the hard drive?

It's the Konami Classic *PINOUT*

There's 6+ years worth of games on different hardware that use the konami pinout.
hell, there's even a konami qbert!

That said, Jailbreak and Rush'n Attack are *very* similar hardware-wise,
but it's not just a romswap. I think I've got a spare RnA though, if you're
interested.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Paul

Splendid

Mark, why not just sell him the hard drive of it?
Paul