looking for one of these games

I'm looking for one of the following games:

Satan's Hollow
Gaplus
Gorf
Wizard of Wor

I'm only interested in buying one of them. I'm looking for extremely clean,
upright versions. If anybody has one of the four games listed and you're
reasonably close to Nashville, Tennessee (within 300 miles). Send me an
e-mail with description, pics, and a price you're looking for. Thanks.

Brian

A guy here has ALL four of those in excellent condition.. I know.. I
serviced them LOL..

He's not ready to part with any of them yet though =(

Good luck to ya, nice games.

- Matt

I have a Wizard of Wor in Utah.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

WOW is the hardest game to keep running good that I have ever owned, that
and Brent's old gorf.
I have never owned a PP (Brent does), that one maybe even worse. when do you
want to fix that Brent?
I was happy to get rid of mine. it was fun though. nice small cab you can
fit anywhere. I had it down on the 6th dungeon were the wizard would come
out at. I could hit him 5 times out of 10. I loved to beat the game and lock
it all up with orange screen and sound just blares non stop.
Back in the old arcade days, a friend of mine did that during and game and
we thought he broke the game. the only way to reset it is to turn it off and
back on.

Troy,