looking for one of these games

I'm looking for one of the following games:

Satan's Hollow
Gaplus
Gorf
Wizard of Wor

I'm only interested in buying one of them. I'm looking for extremely clean,
upright versions. If anybody has one of the four games listed and you're
reasonably close to Nashville, Tennessee (within 300 miles). Send me an
e-mail with description, pics, and a price you're looking for. Thanks.

Brian
3 answers Last reply
More about looking games
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    A guy here has ALL four of those in excellent condition.. I know.. I
    serviced them LOL..

    He's not ready to part with any of them yet though =(

    Good luck to ya, nice games.

    - Matt
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have a Wizard of Wor in Utah.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    WOW is the hardest game to keep running good that I have ever owned, that
    and Brent's old gorf.
    I have never owned a PP (Brent does), that one maybe even worse. when do you
    want to fix that Brent?
    I was happy to get rid of mine. it was fun though. nice small cab you can
    fit anywhere. I had it down on the 6th dungeon were the wizard would come
    out at. I could hit him 5 times out of 10. I loved to beat the game and lock
    it all up with orange screen and sound just blares non stop.
    Back in the old arcade days, a friend of mine did that during and game and
    we thought he broke the game. the only way to reset it is to turn it off and
    back on.

    Troy,

    "Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for one of the following games:
    >
    > Satan's Hollow
    > Gaplus
    > Gorf
    > Wizard of Wor
    >
    > I'm only interested in buying one of them. I'm looking for extremely
    clean,
    > upright versions. If anybody has one of the four games listed and you're
    > reasonably close to Nashville, Tennessee (within 300 miles). Send me an
    > e-mail with description, pics, and a price you're looking for. Thanks.
    >
    > Brian

Games Video Video Games