FA: JAMMA PCBs - Moonwalker, TMNT, X-Men, Street Figher II..

Hi all,

I have eight more PCBs on eBay if anyone's interested:

Double Dragon II (up again, bidder backed out)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
X-Men
MERCS
Street Fighter II Champion Edition
WWF Wrestlefest
Bottom of the Ninth

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsa ssZpajamma

All are working fine except MERCS which has some minor bitmap glitches.

Thanks for looking,
Seth

email link on www.mame.us

OK, that link doesn't seem to work. Please try this one instead:

http://tinyurl.com/7m2cd

Seth, pgh pa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have eight more PCBs on eBay if anyone's interested:
>
> Double Dragon II (up again, bidder backed out)
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
> Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
> X-Men
> MERCS
> Street Fighter II Champion Edition
> WWF Wrestlefest
> Bottom of the Ninth
>
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsa ssZpajamma
>
> All are working fine except MERCS which has some minor bitmap glitches.
>
> Thanks for looking,
> Seth
>
> email link on www.mame.us

TRENDING THREADS