WTB: Midway Blitz/Showtime (Vegas) Boardset

Looking to upgrade my Blitz 99, would prefer a complete setup with the most
recent versions (Showtime Gold, etc.).

Let me know if you have one available, or can offer any advice on what I can
expect to pay for one.

Thanks!
Brandon

Brandon,

Just get the hard drive or the program and write it to your existing
HD. The 99 hardware supports gold edition, etc from what i understand.

- Matt

99 came in Seattle and Vegas version.. make sure you have Vegas...

"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
> Brandon,
>
> Just get the hard drive or the program and write it to your existing
> HD. The 99 hardware supports gold edition, etc from what i understand.
>
> - Matt

Right, my game has the Seattle board :(. All of the Showtime/Sportsstation
games I've seen have the newer hardware.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> 99 came in Seattle and Vegas version.. make sure you have Vegas...
>
> "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
>> Brandon,
>>
>> Just get the hard drive or the program and write it to your existing
>> HD. The 99 hardware supports gold edition, etc from what i understand.
>>
>> - Matt

yeah.. you're out of luck unfortunatly...

I'm in the same boat...

thing is though... a blitz 99 seems to go for around the same price as a
blitz/showtime combo on e-bay... go figure :)

"Brandon Miller" <millerwb@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
> Right, my game has the Seattle board :(. All of the Showtime/Sportsstation
> games I've seen have the newer hardware.
>

> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> 99 came in Seattle and Vegas version.. make sure you have Vegas...
>>
>> "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
>>> Brandon,
>>>
>>> Just get the hard drive or the program and write it to your existing
>>> HD. The 99 hardware supports gold edition, etc from what i understand.
>>>
>>> - Matt

It is wierd like that, but the combo boards seem to bring good money when
they appear. Just my luck...