dimension 5000 on-board audio + video

Hi,

I have a new dimension 5000 (i915 chipset) , and have 2 questions:

1 - the PC came with an SB Audigy 2 zs installed (for free!). The card works
fine.
In the bios I see that the on-board audio of the 5000 is still enabled.
Does it "eat" resources?, i.o.w. should I disable the on-board audio?

2 - For this moment I use the on-board video (Intel 900 graphics). In the
bios I can allocate either 1MB or 8MB for video (8MB selected).
But on the www. I read that I can allocate up to 128MB for this integrated
video.....Does somebody know how?
In XP/Intel graphics tool I can't change or set any memeory quota.....

Rgds, FJ - pardon my English, I'm Dutch :)

Yes, I'd disable the onboard sound.

The video BIOS setting is a buffer, not the video RAM itself. The
onboard video will use up to 128M of system RAM; it's done as needed,
automatically, and there's no way to adjust it manually.